On to challenge number 4 on the C.C. Designs Blog! Our challenges will run 2 weeks long and winner announced the day after the challenge closes. Our 4th challenge closes on November 7th.
How about the chellenge? A Halloween card using non traditional Halloween colors, no black, orange, green, or purple. What a challenge right?
Our Challenge Team did an extrodinary job:
Now for the challenge details:
- Use an Amy R Stamps, C.C. Designs, Drozy,Little Blue Button, Make It Crafty, Mashi Muffins, Monkey Feet, Pollycraft, Roberto's Rascals, Shaky A, Sister Stamps, Sweet November, Webbie Words, A Random Fan, Loria Designs, Whimsy Stamps, Rhea's Twisted Side or die for the focal point on your card or project. (If the stamp or die is sold at C.C. Designs you can use it on your project).
- Place a link back to this Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until November 7th to enter. Winner announced on the 8th.
- We'd love it if you'd add the C.C. Designs Badge to your blog's sidebar!
We will pick one winner The winner will receive 2 stamps of their choice.
Take our color challenge and interpert it how you like. That will make the challenge a lot more fun. Have fun!